Last Updated on April 5, 2013
2. Maid Finder does not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent except where required or allowed by law.
2. Maid Finder requests certain information from you if you elect to register as a user of this site.Registration Information includes your full name, email address.
3. If you are a registered user of the site you will create a Profile (“Profile”) or post your Résumé (“Résumé”) to the site. The extent of the information that is collected in your Profile depends on what you choose to place in your Profile. At a minimum, if you create a Profile, Maid Finder will require that you provide your full name, postal code, and email address. Your Profile may contain additional information such as your phone number, experience, education, skills or any other information about yourself that you decide to provide. The same information may be provided by you if you post a Résumé.
1. Profile Information is collected primarily for the purpose of identifying you as a user of this site.
1. User Information, which generally includes the Profile Information, is used primarily to update you on the site and by email regarding new site developments and information about our services or those of our affiliates, to answer your questions and to provide you with services that you have requested.
2. User Information may also be used to determine appropriate new features, content or services for this site, to provide advertisers and business partners with aggregate but not personally identifiable information about our customers and their preferences, including statistical information about the source of visitors, sales, traffic patterns and use of services.
3. If you are a registered user of this site and have provided us with Registration Information, we may use your Registration Information and User Information to provide tailored job opportunities or other information to you.
Profiles and Résumés
1. Profiles are accessed and viewed by other members of the Maid Finder service. If you post a Résumé, it may be accessed and viewed by Families (“Families”). You will be provided with the choice of either allowing all parties who use our service to access your profile and to contact you, or of limiting access to those who see you profile.
2. Maid Finder makes every effort through contractual means and through the use of email addresses and passwords to restrict those who have access to our service from using Profiles and Résumés other than for the purpose of fulfilling a job posting. However, Maid Finder cannot guarantee that all employers, recruiters and other persons with access will adhere to the limitations that we impose on them, or that unauthorized persons will not gain access to the database. If at any time you would like your Profile removed from our site, you may do so by navigating to the “Account Information” section of the site, while being logged in. This will also remove your Résumé. If at any time you would simply like your Résumé removed from our site, you may do so by navigating to the “Edit Profiles” section of the site. However, Families or Job Seekers and others who have subscribed for access to the service, or for whose job posting you may have applied, may already have retained a copy of your Profile and Résumé in their own systems and databases.
Communication with Maid Finder
1. If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence but we do not make any use of the email address or other contact information, other than to respond to the communication.
Improper Use of Personal Information
1. You may choose to delete your Profile or Résumé from our records at any time. Certain Registration Information regarding your account with us will normally be retained such as your name, email address and postal code should you wish to create a Profile or post a Résumé or access our services subsequently.
2. We maintain record retention practices and policies which apply to personal information that is no longer necessary or relevant for the identified purposes, or that is no longer required or permitted by law to be retained.
3. Maid Finder has appropriate procedures in place with respect to the destruction, deletion, and disposition of personal information when it is no longer required for the purposes of the Services, subject to applicable law.
4. All personal information destroyed or erased from our records is done so securely with due regard to the sensitivity of the information.
1. We do not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent except where required or permitted by law.
2. We may also disclose personal information without knowledge or consent to a lawyer or other advisor representing Maid Finder, to collect a debt, to comply with a subpoena, warrant or other court order or rules, is required for the investigation or enforcement of laws, or as may otherwise be required or authorized by law. Where a request for personal information is made by an organization claiming lawful authority for the request, Maid Finder will take reasonable steps to ensure that the requesting party properly identifies its legal authority.
3. We will generally obtain your consent electronically on our site. However, it may also be obtained in writing or verbally. In determining the appropriate form of consent, we will consider the sensitivity of and reasonable expectations regarding the personal information.
1. We will not sell, trade, rent or license personal information that you provide to us.
2. Maid Finder uses a third party service company to process credit card transactions if employers, recruiters and others who have subscribed for access to the service. This will not affect job seekers using our site. The third party service provider is required to comply with privacy laws and principles comparable to ours. All credit card transactions are completed using secure electronic encryption..
3. With the exception of credit card transactions, Maid Finder never transfers any personal information to third parties for processing or storage.
1. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is appropriate for its purposes and to minimize the possibility that inappropriate information may be used to make a decision about you
2. Maid Finder provides you with the means to access, update, edit or delete the Registration Information and certain other personal information you have provided to us at any time on your own by going to the “Edit Profiles” section Sitter on the site and changing or deleting your Registration Information and other personal information as desired. We ask that you regularly log in to the site and update your personal information and in particular your contact information to ensure its accuracy.
3. You can update or delete your Profile or Résumé at any time by logging on to the site and making the required changes. However, Families or Job Seekers who subscribe to the service or any member whom you have contacted, may already have retained a copy of your Profile or Résumé in their own systems and databases.
4. If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive any updates to which you have subscribed, you can log in to the site and change your personal preferences or email a request to [email protected] indicating your preference not to receive updates.
5. Upon request made in writing, Maid Finder will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information, at minimal or no cost to you, in accordance with processes and procedures that we have put in place for such requests. If you are unsure whether we have a record containing your personal information and would like to confirm what personal information we have, please send an email to [email protected] with your request, identifying all email addresses which you may have given us. If there is a cost involved at all, we will inform you at that time.
7. Maid Finder will respond to all requests for access within 30 days or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
8. In some circumstances, we may not be able to provide access to all of the personal information that we hold about you. We may not provide access to information if doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, could be expected to threaten the life or security of an individual, reveal confidential commercial information, if the information is protected by a legally recognized privilege, if it was created as part of a settlement or dispute resolution process, or if it was collected in relation to the investigation of a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law. Maid Finder will provide reasons to you if it refuses an access request.
9. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
1. Where Maid Finder considers it appropriate, having due regard to the sensitivity of the particular information that we collect, use or disclose, Maid Finder uses encryption or authentication tools, among other methods, practices and procedures, to protect certain your personal information irrespective of which format it is stored in. Our practices and procedures for safeguarding your information are regularly reviewed.
2. E-mails you send to us are not necessarily secure when they are transmitted to us. If your communication is sensitive or includes confidential information, such as a credit card number, you may want to provide it via the telephone instead.
3. It is important that you keep your email address and password information secure and that you not share it with anyone, in order to safeguard your personal information on our Site.
4. There are occasionally fraudulent “phishing” emails targeting individuals who the perpetrators believe might be registered users of this site. We never send an email which requests users to visit a Web page or place a call and provide their email address, password or any personal information. We will never ask you to confirm your user ID or password via email. If you ever receive such an email, do not log in from any referred link and do not provide any personal information.
5. We work to protect the security of credit card information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We do not reveal credit card numbers when confirming an order.
1. This site may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, please understand that we are not responsible for the content of, or the privacy practices employed by, other sites.
1. Maid Finder will make information about its policies and practices relating to management of personal information readily available. Please direct any questions about our privacy policies and procedures, any requests for access to our records of your personal information and any other privacy related concerns or complaints to [email protected] All privacy related complaints will be acknowledged, recorded, investigated and responded to in accordance with applicable law.
2. If you contact us by telephone, please note that telephone calls may be recorded for training or quality assurance purposes.
All website text is protected by international and UAE copyright law. Reproduction, public display or
distribution of this text without written permission of the creator is prohibited.